View Single Post
Unread 07-28-2017, 06:29 AM   #1 (permalink)
Dent
Lost in Hilbert Spice
 
Dent's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Surrounded by knaves and fools
Posts: 3,524
Internets: 183146
Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute
Default I woz ere but now I'm gone I've left my name to turn you on

STACEY 2K5

There's a bunch of blue plaques of dead people I walk past whilst poncing around and i'm going to post them here.
If you know the location of a rare blue plaque let me know and I might hunt it down.
Dent is offline   Reply With Quote