View Single Post
Unread 02-02-2021, 10:11 AM   #2 (permalink)
Orgazmo
COME ON YOU YANKS
 
Orgazmo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Indiana
Posts: 15,728
Internets: 311447
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
Default

I feel guilty admitting this, but, when he announced he had cancer, I sorta thought it was just a ruse to grab headlines. All of his past SBTB colleagues were all over the news with the reboot of the show on Peacock and he was left in the lurch as a bit of an outcast (and for good reason, it seems).

And then came the cancer announcement.

...and now he's dead, seemingly a few weeks later.

I read that he had a rather large lump on his neck but didn't want to get it checked out for a few reasons (worried about public ridicule + just simply not wanting to hear bad news). Not good. I believe the moral of the story is to get your lumps checked.
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote