![]() |
|
|
#1 (permalink)
|
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Warsaw
Posts: 4,220
Internets: 124047
|
Very rarely do I get the chance to drink beer from a Coors Light Mini Keg. Three weeks ago, I walked into the liquior store for some Beam and Diet Coke. On the floor was a glow of golden light. It was circled around a stack of Coors Light Mini kegs. Around here, they are normally only found during the NFL playoffs. I drank one during every Colts game during their Superbowl playoff run. Anyways, I'm not a Coors Light fan, but love the beer coming from this contraption. It just makes drinking beer more enjoyable, and also forces you do drink faster if you are lazy like me and just keep it on the coffee table all day. 2 thumbs up to the Coors Light Mini Keg!
|
|
Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
|
|
|
|
|
| Bookmarks |
|
|
LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.nubblies.net/forums/im-right-fuck-you/16828-coors-light-mini-kegs-awesome.html
|
||||
| Posted By | For | Type | Date | |
| How much does it cost to fill a keg of Coors Light in Phoenix Arizona? | ChaCha Answers | This thread | Refback | 10-19-2010 02:31 AM | |