![]() |
|
|
#1 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 1,215
Internets: 3373
|
Aside from wanting to have as much profanity in the title as possible, I realized that Nubblies needs a place to post ridiculous news stories, without cluttering the news page with tons of different topics. Now when I say that Nubblies needs this thread, I actually mean that I have another news topic that might not be worth it's own thread. By starting this one, we can all post ridiculous news stories, sort of like the "Kickass ____ of the Day" threads.
So, to kick us off: How to Spend 81 billion dollars filling up your gas tank PayPal: Fill-up wasn't $81 billion - Vehicular weirdness- msnbc.com Long story short, a man uses his Paypal debit card (yeah, they actually do make those I guess) to pay for gas at the pump. It charged him over 81 billion dollars. The best part of this story is that the guy actually had to argue with the paypal service tech in order to get the charge removed. |
|
Smoke a cigarette and lie some more -- These conversations kill.
|
|
|
|
|
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Stupid Shit People (sometimes I) Say | DJ FC | Rants | 12 | 05-19-2004 05:53 PM |
| OST: Thomas Gander vs. tonguegina | Ugly Bastard | Shit Talking Central | 58 | 11-26-2003 08:51 PM |