![]() |
|
|
#11 (permalink) |
|
Ahoy Fuckbag
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In a pineapple under the sea
Posts: 3,540
Internets: 187030
|
I was very much opposed to the estate tax when first learning about it, but I am on the fence now. On one hand, you should be able to take care of your family ... but on the other hand, that usually just keeps a pile of money from reentering circulation (hoarding cash if you will). I tried thinking why it would bother me and the only real reason is my own greed towards whatever may be passed down to me upon my relatives' passing.
Of course there are numerous ways to pass money down proactively over the years if you generally want to "help your own" |
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Occupy Nubblies | thekremlin | News | 9 | 10-25-2011 03:35 PM |