Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > Reviews

Notices

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-29-2012, 07:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
MURICAN
 
DJ FC's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Virginia
Posts: 5,136
Internets: 253094
DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute
For Shameful Transgressions
Send a message via AIM to DJ FC
Default Chicken Wings

I enjoy chicken wings. I'll actually go one step further and say I LOVE chicken wings. I love hot wings, (buffalo style) barbecue wings, thai wings, every fucking chicken wing that can be made. In my life I've never had a better wing than from Wings, etc.

Please tell me who has the best wings.


The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them.
DJ FC is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cooking for Assholes III: Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas DramamineDream The Arts 12 10-17-2012 03:57 PM
Time travel timelines mindfuck thread DDTempest Reviews 20 01-22-2010 10:17 AM
Cooking for Assholes IV: Chicken Parmesan Mr. Blonde The Arts 7 01-05-2009 10:12 AM
Chicken Caesar Grilled Stuft Burrito fat_retard Reviews 1 07-17-2003 10:51 PM




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright © 2002-∞ - Nubblies.net