![]() |
|
|
#1 (permalink) |
|
1 thing leads to another.
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 2,012
Internets: -2654
|
I'm not a regular nubblie poster....but just did a quick search for 'pinterest' ..and there were no posts.
Are you guys aware of this? (Pinterest / Home) ...mostly a 'women' site...but def is the next 'twitter' or 'facebook' imho....(from talking to brother's wives..and learning a bit about it...) just wondering if peeps here are aware of this. a sidenote..i dont know the technical meaning of 'cloudsourcing' reallllly means.....but this seems like a great platform to put an IDEA in front of people..and see an immediate result..(possibly even extending into making business decisions..etc if you have a following.... ...maybe?) (as people generally think in PICTURES and this is what this site is alll about.) *** i understand any *new* posts I will make will prob bring lots of hate... & thats cool as I've not really done anything to anyone here and ..thats curious.. k--just want to recognize-- |
|
___________________
3:o) horned creatures...wat wat ___________________ |
|
|
|
|
| Bookmarks |
|
|