![]() |
|
|
#17 (permalink) |
|
Lost in Hilbert Spice
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Surrounded by knaves and fools
Posts: 3,524
Internets: 183146
|
I am not about to be corrected by you since I am 70 years old and the product of a hidden esoteric school .. read that wisdom. I am correct. You must be able to understand things in highly abstract terms to understand what I said. I have degrees in law, philosophy & psychology. btw
|
|
|
|
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Shit Fuck Damn | Der Fuhrer | Jibberish | 1 | 01-04-2016 05:13 PM |
| Because it's always the right time | Repugnant Abomination | General Chat | 28 | 03-21-2009 11:49 AM |
| 960 Ways To Be The Perfect You! | ninjaface | The Confessional/Advice Line | 2 | 03-22-2008 10:44 PM |
| Organized Shit Talking | Orgazmo | Shit Talking Central | 60 | 06-19-2003 01:31 AM |