![]() |
|
|
#377 (permalink) |
|
I make bad decisions.
|
I heard it on Sirus/XM on Altnation during their "Boombox Radio" that plays altrock remixes and whatnot, it's good stuff. Saturdays starting at 7p our time.
I've halfassed searched for downloads of those broadcasts to no avail. The host is DJ Liquid Todd, who surprisingly has very little stuff online. |
|
|
|
|
|
#382 (permalink) |
|
MURICAN
|
|
![]() The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#388 (permalink) | |
|
MURICAN
|
Quote:
Where did you find it? Digging for more Sexy Sushi on Spotify. | |
![]() The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them. ![]() |
||
|
|
|
|
|
#389 (permalink) |
|
MURICAN
|
I've decided to participate in this thread, but instead of posting things I've recently found, I'd like to make contributions that tell the story of the evolution of trance music since I began listening to it. The early years were quite simple and may seem a bit cheesy, but they were unique at the time.
Super Oldschool http://youtu.be/U0KRGTIiKI0 |
![]() The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#394 (permalink) |
|
MURICAN
|
Dent, need to talk to you IRL. Can you pm me your phone number?
|
![]() The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#395 (permalink) |
|
Spice Master
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
|
found this remix of my fav. Miike Snow song on FC's Starred list in Spotify. Definitely a badass tune. |
|
Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.
― Terence McKenna |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#396 (permalink) | |
|
MURICAN
|
Quote:
I've been playing that song, found it on Spotify. God bless Spotify. Edit: If you liked that you may like this: | |
![]() The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them. ![]() |
||
|
|
|
|
|
#398 (permalink) |
|
Spice Master
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
|
Hands down the best track on the new Justice album. Make sure you're listening to it in 720P for HQ. Gets fucking fantastic at 2:37
|
|
Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.
― Terence McKenna |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#399 (permalink) |
|
Ahoy Fuckbag
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In a pineapple under the sea
Posts: 3,540
Internets: 187030
|
Fucking Christ man ... got anything of children screaming and banging pots and pans together? I really tried to listen to that and could only make it 32 seconds in ... is this like a life troll or something? Are you trolling everyone you know at once by pretending to like this shit?
|
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#400 (permalink) |
|
Spice Master
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
|
Whatev bro.
|
|
Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.
― Terence McKenna Last edited by Mr. Blonde; 11-12-2011 at 11:23 PM. |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Apple to end music restrictions | Mr. Blonde | News | 7 | 01-08-2009 03:36 PM |
| Meaningful Music -- That Fucking Sucks | ProfessorNumber | Rants | 12 | 12-24-2008 10:25 AM |
| are you why is it thirty letters down under peanut butter? | THEINCREDIBLEdork | Jibberish | 0 | 11-20-2007 07:23 PM |
| Why the world is going to hell. | DJ FC | Rants | 46 | 03-18-2005 03:45 AM |
| Favorite Music Artist | DJ FC | I'm Right, Fuck You | 3 | 12-17-2003 05:17 PM |