![]() |
|
|
#27 (permalink) |
|
G'd up from the feet up.
|
There were variables I didn't count on that reuined the experiment. I hadn't accounted for my birthday being this weekend, so I didn't account for drinking a bunch of everclear and throwing up all night. I don't know if I have the energy to start over.
|
|
Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#35 (permalink) |
|
Emperor Meow
|
I am completely dedicated to this cause, unlike some other pitiful, weakminded fools who have failed in the past. I am doing this for my own curiosity, but you can all come along for the ride if you'd like. This is just one small step in my quest for enlightenment. If youre afraid of discovering complete uncensored truth, truth that will change the way you see life. Then I suggest never opening this thread again unless you can handle the truth. For in three days time, I will give birth to a corn turd... if I can find a fricken can opener.
DAY 1 I may have to buy more. [ January 19, 2005, 07:06 PM: Message edited by: THEINCREDIBLEdork ] |
|
#YOLO
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#36 (permalink) |
|
G'd up from the feet up.
|
I'm glad you're picking up where I left off. I just couldn't get the energy to start over after screwing up the first experiment. It hurt to much to think about it.
|
|
Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#47 (permalink) | |
|
Spice Master
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
|
Quote:
| |
|
Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.
― Terence McKenna |
||
|
|
|
|
|
#48 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Warsaw
Posts: 4,220
Internets: 124047
|
WHERE IS THE SHIT....i just saw this thread and i wish i had been here the whole time...is it going to get done?!?!!?
|
|
Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#49 (permalink) | |
|
G'd up from the feet up.
|
Quote:
| |
|
Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
|
||
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|