![]() |
|
|
#34 (permalink) |
|
Ahoy Fuckbag
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In a pineapple under the sea
Posts: 3,540
Internets: 187030
|
How come I got the general impression that I liked Ironic Mustache, but got the general impression that I did not like Repug?
|
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#36 (permalink) |
|
Ahoy Fuckbag
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In a pineapple under the sea
Posts: 3,540
Internets: 187030
|
How am I supposed to know?
|
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#41 (permalink) |
|
Spice Master
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
|
Just finished reading The Count of Monte Cristo (600+ pages, what can I say, i'm not exactly repug, i'm proud) which I highly suggest you read if you have only seen the movie. Anyways, I decided to style my ever-changing facial hair after Edmond Dantes....here are 3 of The Count's many countenances. Naturally i had to accommodate appropriate lighting and attire as well.
![]() ![]() and my favorite...the successful revenge face ![]() I plan on continuing on growing the mustache into a fucking sweet 1800's handlebar. |
|
Last edited by Mr. Blonde; 07-21-2009 at 12:04 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#42 (permalink) | |
|
Ahoy Fuckbag
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In a pineapple under the sea
Posts: 3,540
Internets: 187030
|
Quote:
| |
|
Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
#45 (permalink) |
|
I make bad decisions.
|
The facial hair kicks ass, but your hair just looks odd to me. Particularly in the first pic where it kinda looks like an exaggerated sidepart but shorter than the emo kids that cover an eye with it.
|
|
Last edited by SittinOnDubsWGW; 07-21-2009 at 05:40 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#46 (permalink) |
|
Spice Master
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
|
Definitely keeping the facial hair as long as humanly possible, I really want a sick handlebar mustache to come about, I was going to go as abe lincoln and somehow increase my height by about a foot for halloween, but pending the mustache the plans may change.
i'm sorry you dislike my haircut. currently i haven't touched it since Sk and don't intend to...just going to keep it growing, and tried to make it look as aristocratic as possible for the self-photo shoot. in hindsight, the red light really does make me look more villainesque than I had intended, as Edmond Dantes is far from a villain. But...whatever. Training the mustache is going to be a bitch. when i took those pics it was just gelled to the max, but i'd prefer to have it do that naturally. |
|
|
|
|
|
#50 (permalink) |
|
Spice Master
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
|
Movember Worldwide - Home
first heard about this when i was in australia, it seems to have moved to other places around the globe now. watch the video, pretty cool. not sure if i'm going to start anew come nov. first or not, i've got a pretty sweet beard right now and could probably pull off an awesome mustache as is. |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Ironic Mustache braggin thread. | Ironic Mustache | News | 47 | 09-30-2005 08:15 PM |
| Ironic Mustache gets dealt with... | Ironic Mustache | The Arts | 75 | 07-14-2005 12:30 PM |
| Ironic Mustache am getting trashed tonight! | Ironic Mustache | News | 24 | 06-30-2005 01:10 PM |
| Ironic Mustache earns his first grand | Mr. Blonde | General Chat | 9 | 04-15-2005 02:04 PM |
| GO MY FRIEND | THEINCREDIBLEdork | Jibberish | 39 | 04-14-2005 05:46 PM |