![]() |
|
|
#31 (permalink) |
|
Ahoy Fuckbag
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In a pineapple under the sea
Posts: 3,540
Internets: 187030
|
You can generally get best answer with one vote. If you have two or more people in on this then there is no chance of not getting a best answer. Also you get more points for having a best answer which raises your rank and unlocks more abilities and also makes you look like more of an expert.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#33 (permalink) |
|
Spice Master
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
|
|
|
Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.
― Terence McKenna |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#37 (permalink) |
|
Spice Master
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
|
|
|
Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.
― Terence McKenna |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#38 (permalink) |
|
COME ON YOU YANKS
|
Ahhh, when you said "gifs aren't working," I assumed you meant no gifs were displaying correctly for you on the site...so, when I scrolled up and saw Repug's hamburglar-esque porn, I disagreed.
The reason that last picture of yours isn't animated is because it's actually a big thumbnail of the original. Small explanation: When you enter the "random shit" Photogallery (Nubblies Photo Gallery - Random Shit - Powered by PhotoPost), you can see small thumbnails of all of the images. If you find that particular image and click it, it takes you to a medium version (still a shrunken version, though...optimized to fit within the forums). Now, if you click that version, it takes you to the original image...which is animated. The problem is that the software can't convert animations into smaller formats. Researching it a bit...there's not a fix out there. Apologies. |
|
|
|
|
|
#39 (permalink) |
|
Spice Master
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
|
Ahhhh. No need to apologize, I knew that if you clicked on the images they took you to a larger version as they are automatically set to the medium, but I didn't think that that would be the explanation. Good detective work, I will correct it.
|
|
Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.
― Terence McKenna |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#40 (permalink) |
|
Spice Master
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
|
I'm digging the favicon 'Gaz.
![]() |
|
Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.
― Terence McKenna |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#47 (permalink) |
|
Spice Master
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
|
This:
![]() The one on the far right used to automatically populate the quote on the bottom "quickpost" area at the bottom of the thread. Instead whenever I want to quote I have to use the center option which takes me to the "advanced post" area automatically. Any way of mending this? It's been going on for a LONG time for me, I just never thought to bring it up. |
|
Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.
― Terence McKenna |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#50 (permalink) |
|
COME ON YOU YANKS
|
When you click the far right, the quote isn't visible in the bottom...but, if you tick the "quote message in reply" checkbox, it will include the quote.
I'll take a look at if that's a setting in the control panel later...but I'm guessing there's not an easy way to change that. |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Nubblies. Past, Present, and Future. | DJ FC | General Chat | 24 | 12-17-2008 04:26 PM |
| I Miss The Old Nubblies | Ugly Bastard | Rants | 43 | 09-28-2004 08:25 PM |