![]() |
|
|||||||
| Notices |
| View Poll Results: Fuck the Penny? | |||
| FUCK THE PENNY |
|
9 | 64.29% |
| I LOVE THE PENNY |
|
1 | 7.14% |
| I JUST WANT TO SEE THE RESULTS |
|
4 | 28.57% |
| Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll | |||
![]() |
|
|
LinkBack | Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#27 (permalink) |
|
President of the USA
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Washington DC.
Posts: 5
Internets: 8
|
While the penny may be fiscally expensive for the United States Treasury to produce, I feel that America needs pennies in our times of trial now more than ever! I will support legislation to protect the penny and all it stands for.
|
|
YES WE CAN!
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Tucker. | Orgazmo | Reviews | 57 | 05-28-2012 02:30 AM |
| Santa Claus | Mr. Blonde | Jibberish | 16 | 11-30-2010 03:00 AM |
| 960 Ways To Be The Perfect You! | ninjaface | The Confessional/Advice Line | 2 | 03-22-2008 10:44 PM |
| Time Zone Garbage | DJ FC | News | 13 | 11-30-2005 07:40 PM |
| Some Jibberish | DJ FC | Jibberish | 13 | 01-07-2005 04:57 PM |