![]() |
|
|
#1464 (permalink) |
|
Spice Master
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
|
i know the feeling, 'Gaz. I think its a LOT funnier for anybody who has worked in computer tech and has to deal with idiot customers all the time.
"yeah, godaddy? I can't get to my email." "okay, do use outlook or the webmail." "outlook" "have you tried seeing if the webmail is still working?" "no, i can't get online." "...what do you mean you can't get online." "i can't connect. Thats why i'm calling you guys, something is wrong with your server or whatever they call it" "..........we're not an ISP ma'am." "what is an ISP?" "the place that connects you to the internet. internet service provider." "I thought that was you guys?" "no..." |
|
Last edited by Mr. Blonde; 07-02-2008 at 10:27 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1465 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
|
From 2005 to 2007 I answered our help desk. Here is one of the calls I got. http://media.putfile.com/MSG03099
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1466 (permalink) |
|
English.
|
Kiai-Master-vs-MMA
a Kiai Master offers a 5000 dollar challenge that he can beat any MMA fighter. http://www.sports-tube.com/watch/1e1...-Master-vs-MMA |
|
there is little I wouldn't do for a dolphin.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1470 (permalink) | |
|
I make bad decisions.
|
Quote:
HAHAHA. what a fucking joke, dude doesn't even get a hit in. | |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|