![]() |
|
|||||||
| Notices |
![]() |
| LinkBack | Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#152 (permalink) | |
|
Senior Member
|
Quote:
It would be nice if people debating religion on this site would use and attack the points of religions opposed to the people who follow it...which has pretty much been Christians. Why haven't we been bashing Muslims more? Most Christians might have there heads stuck up there ass but i would rather put up with arrogance than be a women in any middle eastern country. And if you some how defend Muslims or any other people brought up in this post don't bother, you have obviously missed my point. [ May 18, 2005, 05:36 PM: Message edited by: blackbirdsjoy ] | |
|
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah-nagl fhtagn.
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
#153 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: side control
Posts: 2,044
Internets: 203
|
dont put fucking intentions in my mind, you pisshead.
anyone saying that they have the answer to were we came from is being arrogant.i dont give a shit if its einstien or mohammed. who the fuck is defending muslims here, and the reason that we are "bashing xtians" is because the creator of this thread came at this from a xtian perspective. quit trying to bash people for bashing xtians. i could very easily defend muslims. they think that they are acting the way that god wants them to as much as xtians do. the treatment of gays by xtians is on par with the way muslims treat women. |
|
<b>We're here, and we're queer, so get used to it</b>
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#154 (permalink) | |
|
1 thing leads to another.
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 2,012
Internets: -2654
|
Quote:
Instead, the intent was to say, "Show me where I am faulting in finding salvation through these beliefs" I am judging anything, that is not my job . | |
|
___________________
3:o) horned creatures...wat wat ___________________ |
||
|
|
|
|
|
#156 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
|
So I just finished reading the Satanic Bible, and I completely agree with everything that books says, seriously read it and you will be completely shocked. Its not about hate at all, read it and convert, thats exactly what I did, I feel no shame in telling people that I am a Satanist, and I'm proud of it.
|
|
...to abuse the testicles of the establishment.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#162 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
|
why not because its Satanic, and that makes it evil? The only thing evil about it is the fact that you have been told so your whole life. Read it, if you haven't read it you can't agree or disagree with it.
|
|
...to abuse the testicles of the establishment.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#165 (permalink) | |
|
G'd up from the feet up.
|
Quote:
George, I haven't read the bible but I did read a bunch of shit on it from various websites and stuff and I have to agree with a lot of it also. It's really not that bad of a religion when you get down to it. I also sold my soule to the devil on new years this year so I figured fuck it anyway. | |
|
Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
#166 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
|
Congrats for you Mr. Mustache. I tell you what, I have been living like it says this past week, doing whatever I wanted, not holding anything back, just beeing brutally honest in my opinions, and it has been one hell of a week.
|
|
...to abuse the testicles of the establishment.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#170 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2005
Location: ming\'s palace
Posts: 1,495
Internets: 412
|
isnt this the guy who was bitching about getting dumped?
just go get drunk and laid, no need to adorn yourself with the mark of the beast. |
|
i who have nothing but the comfort of my sins
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#171 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
|
i was reading that book before all that even happened, but anyway ya, I already did the above said, that was all I needed. But its funny that you mention that because I just got a 666 tattoo as a joke about three weeks ago
|
|
...to abuse the testicles of the establishment.
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|