![]() |
|
|
#1 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: My Machine
Posts: 460
Internets: -238
|
Last seen combing the desert with an Acme Hair Pick for some guy resembling "Bob Sagat" or "Waldo" (haven't figure out who yet), Titan has been heretofor unheard from.
If Titan has returned from his trip in the desert and you have seen him during the last several days, please let him know that I saw his profile on a Milk Carton recently and his presence on Nubblies is sorely missed. If, however, is absence is just from mixing up a new batch of Magic SexBear Paint, it's all good. |
|
Dead, death, grim on a pale horse, empty, hollow, inanimate, fataled, black curtained, annihilated.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 (permalink) |
|
Bokononist
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 2,595
Internets: 11801
|
Oh, you must have not heard yet. He was hanged. Hank took pictures and posted them in the historical, celebratory "Happy Black History Month" thread. Then some shit hit the fan, and AcTivE had to remove the historical photographs.
|
|
"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand." |vonnegut
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 (permalink) |
|
Spice Master
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
|
Yeah Fruit, if you had read with the minimum carefulness you would have seen that hank removed those.
[ February 29, 2004, 01:54 AM: Message edited by: Mr. Blonde ] |
|
Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.
― Terence McKenna |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 (permalink) |
|
1 thing leads to another.
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 2,012
Internets: -2654
|
No it was not. Read it again.
I simply asked the question of if his message was hate. And if it was that 'yea, you do' need to remove the posts. And he did. Surprise. |
|
___________________
3:o) horned creatures...wat wat ___________________ |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 (permalink) | |
|
Bokononist
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 2,595
Internets: 11801
|
Quote:
| |
|
"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand." |vonnegut
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
#9 (permalink) |
|
1 thing leads to another.
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 2,012
Internets: -2654
|
Yes he was lying. No, was not advised to remove them. He was told that if his posts were hate, they needed to be removed. If you would have read the thread, you would have seen I stated:
Just as a note to everyone that has read his first post. I can lose everything I have invested into the business I have created for terms of service violations. I have told Hank what could be the consequences of such violations if they were put into action. And yes, I would shut down the boards in a second if I was faced with such a violation. Free Speech, American History, Nubblies, do not mean a single fucking thing to me--unless it is something I am advocating. And Fuck You Hank, for thinking you are a hardass. I hope that a black man has raped you in the ass which would hopefully account the reason that you seem to have so much passion about the issue. I told hank that if it was hate--it needed to be removed, and 'yea you do' need to remove it. Read the fucking posts before you think you know what you are talking about. [ February 29, 2004, 02:21 AM: Message edited by: AcTivE ] |
|
___________________
3:o) horned creatures...wat wat ___________________ |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 (permalink) |
|
Bokononist
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 2,595
Internets: 11801
|
I did read the fucking posts, and by implying that you'd shut the boards down in a heartbeat would mean that instead of advising him to remove them, you threatened to shut the entire board down if they caused trouble. It seemed like an open enough threat.
|
|
"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand." |vonnegut
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 (permalink) |
|
1 thing leads to another.
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 2,012
Internets: -2654
|
It is an open threat. If he would have ever replied to 'yes, it is hate. I would have shut down the boards, and waited for a moderator to take care of the issue.
We were IM'ing each other. You can't read those. I clearly stated my entire viewpoint, and argued about it through several pages on the thread. If you want to argue about it more--continue it there where the basis is already covered. |
|
___________________
3:o) horned creatures...wat wat ___________________ |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#13 (permalink) |
|
1 thing leads to another.
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 2,012
Internets: -2654
|
Don't pretend like you are right by posting that. It is also an open threat against yourself. Go ahead and try it, and you will see.
|
|
___________________
3:o) horned creatures...wat wat ___________________ |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14 (permalink) |
|
Bokononist
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 2,595
Internets: 11801
|
So if I were to start, say, a "Happy Passover" thread that had a picture of a hanged white jew, you'd shut down the boards?
Basically it just comes down to the fact that it's not an advisory, it's a rule now, am I right? |
|
"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand." |vonnegut
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#15 (permalink) |
|
1 thing leads to another.
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 2,012
Internets: -2654
|
Is your post hate driven? If you told me yes--then I'd shut it down. If you told me no, then I would not. It's as simple as that.
So another words, no you are not right. All hank had to do was tell me 'no'. |
|
___________________
3:o) horned creatures...wat wat ___________________ |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#16 (permalink) | |
|
Bokononist
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 2,595
Internets: 11801
|
Quote:
| |
|
"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand." |vonnegut
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
#20 (permalink) | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 175
Internets: 229
|
Quote:
| |
|
Equality may perhaps be a right, but no power on earth can ever turn it into a fact.<br />-Balzac
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
#21 (permalink) |
|
1 thing leads to another.
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 2,012
Internets: -2654
|
It's 'sir'. Bitch.
Is it hate driven hank, or are you posting it because you are concerned about who ever is there hanging? As I said in the other thread. I'm going to censor anything I think is completely fucked up. Seeing somebody that was alive, w/audio, getting their head cut off makes me sick. I'm not going to be any part of allowing others to see that. Argue against that all you want--but it is my choice. I am simply not going to allow it. If you want to do that kind of stuff, I'll be nice enough to give you direction in doing so. It will exist anyways. Not saying this is, but everyone has been warned. |
|
___________________
3:o) horned creatures...wat wat ___________________ |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#22 (permalink) | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 175
Internets: 229
|
Quote:
This is art ![]() | |
|
Equality may perhaps be a right, but no power on earth can ever turn it into a fact.<br />-Balzac
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
#23 (permalink) | |
|
1 thing leads to another.
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 2,012
Internets: -2654
|
Quote:
Simply because destruction of another group or race in a form that is considered 'art' is hatred. I apologize if you do not understand that. However, you have no power, so it doesn't really matter what you think. [img]smile.gif[/img] | |
|
___________________
3:o) horned creatures...wat wat ___________________ |
||
|
|
|
|
|
#24 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 175
Internets: 229
|
Please notice that the Libyans were being hanged by none other than Libyans.
[ February 29, 2004, 03:01 AM: Message edited by: Hank ] |
|
Equality may perhaps be a right, but no power on earth can ever turn it into a fact.<br />-Balzac
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#25 (permalink) | |
|
1 thing leads to another.
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 2,012
Internets: -2654
|
Quote:
qb]</font>[/quote]Hank. Your first statement is fine. I'd argue that the second is not. You make the decision. If you decide it is indeed art, I will simply send a PM to a moderator to decide. I'd strongly urge you to edit your post and remove the word 'art'. [ February 29, 2004, 03:01 AM: Message edited by: AcTivE ] | |
|
___________________
3:o) horned creatures...wat wat ___________________ |
||
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|