![]() |
|
|
#2 (permalink) |
|
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 3,704
Internets: 55974
|
Only a fucking queer like you would have the balls to post something as gay as that.
How's prison Mustafa/Menace/Raging Cock-Tasting Male Lover? I was asking because the chances of you getting out anytime in the next eternity are about the same as the chances of you going straight. I think you can figure that out for yourself. |
|
There's life and then there is Cubs baseball, it's a chore to seperate the two.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 (permalink) |
|
Unwanted
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,543
Internets: -885
|
Yeah, so half a year too late, Mustafa.
http://www.nubblies.net/cgi-bin/ubb/...ile;u=00000425 Oh, and Mustafa: I'm going to kill you and every one of your other Nubblies personas, you fag. I know where you live. I hope you had a good Thanksgiving, because it was the last one you'll ever have. |
|
|
|
|
|
#15 (permalink) |
|
Unwanted
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,543
Internets: -885
|
Replaxxored...
A video of a Rabbit getting hit by a car: http://users.pandora.be/juulkabas/rabbit.mpeg A girl getting hit by a train: http://users.pandora.be/juulkabas/traingrl.mpeg Yeah, you like that don't you. You sick bastards. [ December 02, 2003, 01:58 AM: Message edited by: Schroeder ] |
|
|
|
|
|
#16 (permalink) |
|
I like dirt.
|
Shroeder makes a post that says "No one deserves to be my bitch."
I reply: "Now, Schoreder. If you don't even know who it is, then how can you jump to such conclusions?" You can always post another reply, Schroeder. You know...FYI for the future, I guess. Edited matterial in italics. [ December 02, 2003, 05:33 PM: Message edited by: tonguegina ] |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|