![]() |
|
|
#1 (permalink) |
|
Emperor Meow
|
…CLUTCH CLIP OF THE WEEK!!
Thats right folks. Season 4 of the Cyberathletic Amateur League Counterstrike Source Open Division has has started this monday. Over 2000 teams have signed up for Open alone and this season is going to be HOT HOT HOT. It is my prediction that somewhere down the road competitive gaming is the next big thing to hit "sports," similar to what poker did a couple years back. Already there are famous professional CS gamers such as "Fatal1ty" that get 100,000 dollar mousepad and shoe deals, and have bitches hanging all over them 24/7. Let me introduce you to the dark, gritty underworld of online competitive gaming… My Team: |ESF| Elite Special Forces I’ve been playing for CS for about a year now, I rule. Me and Birdman call ourselves the Double Team Supreme. Starting 5: Birdman - my best pal from high school sweaterpuppy – me, The AK-47 is an extension of my penis Poor Bastard – father of a few Mezzo – works in the porn industry Toyman – Says 3 things, “I’m gonna go take a piss.” “I’m gonna go grab another beer.” “Hell yea.” SEASON GOAL: PLAYOFFS Game Rules for tards: In a counterstrike match two teams of 5 are pitted against eachother on a map. Each team plays 15 105-second round halves of both the counter-terrorists and terrorist force side. A round is won by either completing your main objective or killing all enemies before the time runs out. After a half begins (Live On Three, lo3) all 15 rounds must be played without stopping. Terrorist (Ts) Objective: Plant the bomb before the time runs out and protect until it explodes. The round clock factors out once the bomb has been planted. The bomb has a 30 second timer. Counter-Terrorist (CTs) Objective: Prevent the Terrorists from exploding the bomb. If it is planted, it must be defused. It takes 10 seconds to defuse, 5 with a defusal kit. Each week for 10 weeks I’ll try to post a Clutch Clip of the Week since the rules state that I have to record a demo every match to prove I’m not cheating anyway. Feel free to respond with comments like, “Wow, you’re awesome.” And such. You will need the Xvid codec to play clips in Windows media player. |
|
Last edited by THEINCREDIBLEdork; 01-12-2006 at 01:09 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 (permalink) |
|
Emperor Meow
|
Pre-Season Match 1
Map: de_nuke Final Score: 27-3 W Division Ranking: 11/182 We creamed these suckers, the only reason we lost 3 rounds was because a wild mechanical boar burst through my door while I was playing. I had to destroy it while playing at the same time. It was hard. ACE! Too bad I didn’t see half of them die… Pwnt! (10 mb) |
|
#YOLO
Last edited by THEINCREDIBLEdork; 01-12-2006 at 12:09 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 (permalink) |
|
Emperor Meow
|
Pre-Season Match 2
Map: de_cpl_fire Final Score: 30-0 W Division Ranking: 10/177 Shutout. Really no clutch situations required. Toyman had a clutch round on ct side but I'm too lazy to get the demo. So nothing really spectacular to show. Here's me owning an AWPer with an AK, that probably means nothing to you if you don't play cs. But it rules anyway... Headshot! (13 mb) With the map being de_dust2 and the regular season starting next week, I expect muchos clutchos next week. |
|
#YOLO
Last edited by THEINCREDIBLEdork; 01-17-2006 at 01:43 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 (permalink) |
|
Emperor Meow
|
Match 1
Map: de_dust2 Final Score: 25-5 W Division Ranking: 11/107 Conference Ranking: 45/433 Another boring match. Heres a guy receiving from me the ultimate shame in counterstrike. Blinded by the Light! (7 mb) |
|
#YOLO
Last edited by THEINCREDIBLEdork; 01-23-2006 at 10:58 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 (permalink) |
|
Emperor Meow
|
I know you all were probably absolutely devestated last week when I didn't release a clip of the week last week. I got busy. I got a couple of good clips this week.
Match 2 Map: de_cbble Final Score: 2-28 W Thats how i roll. (6mb) Match 3 Map: de_cpl_mill Final Score: 18-12 W Finally a closer match. This round we fooled their entire team into going to the other bomb site and hold the one we're in. lots of grenades (15mb) |
|
#YOLO
Last edited by THEINCREDIBLEdork; 02-07-2006 at 02:09 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 (permalink) |
|
Emperor Meow
|
CS source can be purchased online and downloaded at http://www.steampowered.com/index.php?area=getsteamnow for a mere 20 bucks. That whore ninjaface is also a casual counterstriker.
|
|
#YOLO
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#13 (permalink) |
|
NJ, Toilet Bowl of USA
Join Date: May 2005
Location: secret ninja lair
Posts: 1,106
Internets: 10
|
on a side note, valve is offering a free trial of day of defeat source this weekend.
|
|
the poster formerly known as-Andy Kaufman
NHB Intergender Champion jiu-jitsu isn't the hardass frat guy yelling at you to funnel a beer. its the laid back guy in the corner workin' on 2 chicks. |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Chapelle Show Season 3 on hiatus | f3lix | General Chat | 15 | 12-25-2012 01:05 AM |
| South Park: New Season Commences. | ProfessorNumber | Reviews | 2 | 03-14-2005 01:06 AM |
| Warsaw Baseball - Pre Season Outlook | vader521 | Sports | 9 | 01-26-2003 05:10 AM |