![]() |
|
|
#1 (permalink) |
|
Ahoy Fuckbag
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In a pineapple under the sea
Posts: 3,540
Internets: 187030
|
|
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 (permalink) |
|
Ahoy Fuckbag
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In a pineapple under the sea
Posts: 3,540
Internets: 187030
|
I'm sorry that you guys don't see time the way I do, 1998 and now are happening at the same time the way I see things.
|
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Swimming in cold water | Mars Man | General Chat | 29 | 08-14-2005 11:22 PM |
| croc versus tiger video | bloodyfart | General Chat | 17 | 04-19-2005 07:49 PM |
| swimming is easy..... | buckeye | General Chat | 8 | 12-25-2002 01:52 AM |