![]() |
|
|
#1 (permalink) |
|
G'd up from the feet up.
|
I've been watching a lot of Tosh.O lately and the "Prank of the Week" sketches are almost always just awesome. Though it's much less likely my appreciation for creativity than it is my total indulgence in shadenfreude, both are fine reasons for said indulgence. I have two pranks up my sleeve that have yet to come to fruition. I feel like this is a good place for all ideas for pranks, stories of pranks that have already been pulled off, and best of all, videos of pranks committed in action. Sadly, I only have my first couple of ideas for pranks to start this off, but hopefully this will inspire a few of you to begin committing some new ones.
Prank 1: I came up with this idea a few years ago so I'm not sure if it's even possible anymore, but certainly worth the effort. Anyway, plasma TV's are vulnerable to still images, especially when the brightness level is turned up to the maximum. Materials: Any kind of inappropriate pornography will work so it's really up to you. I personally suggest tranny porn. Procedures: First you need to find yourself in a situation where you have to crash at a friend's house who owns a plasma TV. Being too drunk to drive almost always works for this. Next wait until everyone not in on the prank falls asleep and then, put the porno on. Step 2, find the grossest scene you can, and pause the shit out of that bitch. Step 3, up the brightness level as high as you can, and disable any screen saver option (that's the part I'm not sure you can still do on new TVs). Step 4, leave in pause position as long as possible. Results: Gross visible still-porn image burned into your victims plasma TV every time it's on. Prank 2 is much more simple: Materials: 1 erect penis, one balloon. Procedures: Use erect penis to ejaculate into balloon (several times depending on the degree of malice you wish to attain). Fill rest of balloon (note that size of balloon is left to the imagination of the prankster) with water. Explode balloon onto victim. Results: Dousing the victim with a diluted sperm solution. Fun variable: Add kool-aid to piss off victim even further with "Changin' Cherry Semen." |
|
Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
Last edited by Ironic Mustache; 03-16-2011 at 10:17 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 (permalink) |
|
Ahoy Fuckbag
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In a pineapple under the sea
Posts: 3,540
Internets: 187030
|
Prank #1 is pure dick move and equates to petty vandalism DIRECTED TOWARDS A FRIEND and prank #2 is childish at best, and unnoticeable at worst. I would expect better out of you.
|
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 (permalink) |
|
Jelqing for Jesus
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Charlotte's spare bedroom
Posts: 3,079
Internets: 194538
|
I'd probably not find the humor in either of these. I'd expect the first prank to be returned with an equally funny prank. Such as poisoning his dog or something like that.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,147
Internets: 284753
|
I've got an idea for a prank. First you need to find yourself in a situation where you have to crash at a friend's house. Being too drunk to drive almost always works for this. Next, put a drug in your friends' drinks bringing them to a state of unconsciousness. Step 2, find the sharpest knife you can and KILL THEM ALL! Ha ha ha, what a funny prank!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 (permalink) |
|
MURICAN
|
Step 1: Tell a small(ish) message board that a new member has died.
Step 2: Wait. |
![]() The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#13 (permalink) |
|
Ahoy Fuckbag
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In a pineapple under the sea
Posts: 3,540
Internets: 187030
|
I pranked Dirty Harry last night ... we were walking to the bathroom and he had previously accidentally went into the women's restroom so as we got to that door
I PUSHED HIM INTO THE WOMEN'S RESTROOM OMG!!! HALOLOLHAHA!! |
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17 (permalink) |
|
COME ON YOU YANKS
|
ALRIGHT, PICTURE THIS
We hit a random guy on the street in the face with a crowbar multiple times until he passes out. While he's out, we tie his shoelaces together!! WHEN HE REGAINS CONSCIOUSNESS (IF HE EVER DOES LOLOLOLOL), HE'LL HAVE TROUBLE WALKING!!!! :-D :-D :-D |
|
|
|
|
|
#18 (permalink) |
|
G'd up from the feet up.
|
How about instead of tying his shoelaces together, we suture his mouth to someone else's asshole. We could even suture a third person onto his asshole. Best prank ever.
|
|
Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| NFL Conference Championship Games | Ugly Bastard | Sports | 40 | 01-23-2007 02:11 AM |
| America Online Fighting Championship Tournament 2005 | Freedom | General Chat | 3 | 06-16-2005 07:07 PM |
| The National Championship Game | Ugly Bastard | Sports | 6 | 01-04-2003 02:57 AM |