Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > Rants

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-13-2004, 05:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
DJ FC

For Shameful Transgressions
I'm tired of hearing the same stupid shit from everyone I talk to. Often times, I may have said these things as well. If so, then I am a dumbass and deserve to die just as much as the others. Nevertheless, I still hate these stupid things:

1)"My highschool had lots of cliques" - Every single person I have ever talked to about their highschool manages to slip this one in inevitably. People, it's not a new, or unordinary phenominon for cliques to arrise in the American High School environment.

2)"I come from a wealthy area/town/city" - Nearly everyone believes that because someone in their town drives a Benz/H2/Porsche/Italian Supercar, that they come from a wealthy neighborhood. It wouldn't be such a big deal, it's just that no matter where you come from, I notice people have a tendancy to play up the wealth of their area. Often they will add "but my family is poor," or "there were a LOT of spoiled rich kids" to the end of their statement.

3)"My car isn't fast, but it's quick, especially in passing gear (or after down shifting)" Everyone thinks that their boost of power when mashing down the pedal while merging onto an interstate is above average. ALMOST ALL CARS will respond exactly as yours will, and will provide a surprizing extra boost of power from the downshift, your car is no exception. Your car is not fast, it is not quick. Your car is slow, just like the majority of all cars in the country.

I'm sure there's more, and if I think of them, I'll post them.
Unread 05-13-2004, 05:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
People do say some stupid shit. I especially hate the type of people who get excellent grades but are dissapointed with them, knowing that they are far above average. An actual quote from a guy I was just talking to.

Guy: yeah... mine weren't bad
Me: what did you get
Guy: i ended up with a 3.53 gpa... i thought i was gonna be much higher though

I dont know about other schools, but here at Ball State over 3.5 is deans list. Yeah, lets bitch about it.

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2004, 06:11 PM   #3 (permalink)

Internets: 10
Idontwanna is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Idontwanna Send a message via AIM to Idontwanna
The thing that drives me insane beyond no end would have to be when girls whom are VERY skinny, not anorexic skinny but farely skinny will complain about how fat they are. There are WAY more people that are very much so fatter then these girls are and there so they should not be complaining.

What's the point in smiling if you have no one to smile for?
Idontwanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2004, 11:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
We still believe.

Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus
Are you fat?

I enjoy knives and fire.
Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2004, 11:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
Spice Master

Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
She must be. Only fat people really whine about that one. Go to the gym.

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Unread 05-17-2004, 05:41 PM   #6 (permalink)

underwater is on a distinguished road
eh. i've heard skinny girls bitch about that one. my friends bitch at me when i say i'm fat, and they're a bunch of fence posts.

We can dance if we want to, we can leave your friends behind, because your friends don't dance and if they don't dance then they're no friends of mine.
underwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2004, 09:37 AM   #7 (permalink)
Bokononist

Internets: 11801
Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute

I'm fat.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand." |vonnegut
Fruitacious B is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2004, 06:06 PM   #8 (permalink)

yeah. you need to work on those love handles.

We can dance if we want to, we can leave your friends behind, because your friends don't dance and if they don't dance then they're no friends of mine.
Unread 05-18-2004, 08:01 PM   #9 (permalink)
Spice Master

its cute because they're a couple...get it? Lolz!!!11

[ May 18, 2004, 06:01 PM: Message edited by: Mr. Blonde ]

― Terence McKenna
Unread 05-18-2004, 11:31 PM   #10 (permalink)

what the fuck are you talking about?

Unread 05-19-2004, 10:40 AM   #11 (permalink)
Bokononist

Internets: 11801
Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute

omg, like totally Mr.Blonde, lol, hahah!!!

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand." |vonnegut
Fruitacious B is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2004, 01:34 PM   #12 (permalink)
Spice Master

well at least fruit got it

[ May 19, 2004, 01:19 PM: Message edited by: Mr. Blonde ]

― Terence McKenna
Unread 05-19-2004, 05:53 PM   #13 (permalink)

eh, i actually got it... for once. i was just being facetious.