Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > Rants

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-06-2003, 02:19 PM   #1 (permalink)

Internets: 3373
ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute
As some of you may or may not know, I recently moved to Illinois. Although I don't know hardly anyone up there, I already have the feeling that it will be better than warsaw. And, even if I never made a single friend, I would rather live there than stay here in this hellhole of a small town.

I came back this weekend to visit people and because it's one of my friend's birthdays. Anyway, after the football game we went to a shindig at a certain anonymous person's house. The first thing anyone there said to me was: "Your the kid that narked on E.D.". This of course was pure unadulterated bullshit. I didn't nark on anyone, and it was clearly a big understanding. So I try to explain this, but before I can, E.D. comes storming in and was one step away from fighting me. And over what? a fucking misunderstanding. I was lucky that someone broke it up, otherwise I probably would have gotten my ass kicked. And, even though it was no one else's business, all of his friends hold it against me, as if the rumor was true. People are very close minded, and hold grudges forever here. Hell, I know people who still hate me because of elementary school. Not only that, but people who you think are your friends turn on you on a whim. What especially pisses me off is how half the people at the shindig used to be my friend, but because of nothing at all they now dislike me. I hate backstabbers.

This pretty much epitomizes Warsaw: A bunch of jackasses who are too stupid to talk things out, and are always looking for a fight. Obviously these people exist everywhere in the world, but I get the feeling that a large majority of them reside in Warsaw.

I have no regrets of leaving other than I miss a few select friends. Fuck you Warsaw.

Smoke a cigarette and lie some more -- These conversations kill.
ProfessorNumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2003, 03:11 PM   #2 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Prof-

What town did you move to? I happen to be acclimated to an Illinois town or two.

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2003, 03:30 PM   #3 (permalink)

ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute ProfessorNumber has a reputation beyond repute
Naperville, sir.

Unread 09-06-2003, 03:39 PM   #4 (permalink)

Internets: 10
Titan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by ProfessorNumber:
This pretty much epitomizes me: A whiney jackass who is too stupid to realize nobody gives a shit about my moronic complaints or self justifications.

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2003, 03:53 PM   #5 (permalink)

*Pn chuckles as the posts from various white-trash Warsonians begin to pile up (starting with Titan).

See Titan, obviously you care about my self justifications if you wasted your time replying to my post. And, irregardless, you have no reason to dislike me. You have proven my point as to why Warsaw sucks a fat dick.

You, sir, are a fuck.

Unread 09-06-2003, 04:10 PM   #6 (permalink)

A.) That's a very interesting argument - that I obviously care because I used my time to post - Too bad the only reason I spent my precious time posting was to make fun of you.

Since when did making fun of someone turn into caring about what they have to say? Seriously, just because you've heard a million other people use that argument, doesn't mean it's sound. It's not even valid.

Oh well, I guess you're right in the sense that I cared enough to at least read your post. Oh... no... wait... I didn't.

2). Warsaw does indeed suck a fat dick. Congratulations on coming to a conclusion that many before you have come to many times before you.

D). I never said I didn't like you, I don't even know who the fuck you are... hmmm, for some reason, that brings me comfort.

Unread 09-06-2003, 06:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
Unwanted

Internets: -885
Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts Schroeder is infamous around these parts
I wouldn't worry about things, ProfessorNumber. I give it a less than a month that you will find something you hate about Naperville.
Schroeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2003, 07:27 PM   #8 (permalink)

Internets: -205
VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts
illinois is a nice place. How are the females?

~ductor ab grandis divinitus~ CDXXVII
VOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2003, 09:57 PM   #9 (permalink)

No shit sherlock (Schroeder)? Obviously I will find something I don't like sooner or later. But, I'm willing to bet money that the good will outway the bad.

As to the females, there are quite a few good looking ones, I must say.

[ September 07, 2003, 07:59 PM: Message edited by: ProfessorNumber ]

Unread 09-08-2003, 04:15 AM   #10 (permalink)

the_butcher is on a distinguished road
Quote:
As to the females, there are quite a few good looking ones, I must say.
And I'm assuming that they are not at all clique-y, stuck up or bitches in any way...correct? I mean, I know that's how all the Warsaw girls are...

Note: 492% of this post has been sarcasm.

| bite the bullet and swallow lead |
the_butcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2003, 02:40 PM   #11 (permalink)

494%... by my calculations.

Unread 09-08-2003, 09:26 PM   #12 (permalink)

My bad, I must have forgotten to carry the 1.

Unread 09-08-2003, 09:28 PM   #13 (permalink)

You stupid nigger.
You always forget to carry the 1.

Unread 09-08-2003, 11:21 PM   #14 (permalink)

*punches self in forehead for being a shithead

Unread 09-08-2003, 11:29 PM   #15 (permalink)

*punches butcher once more for being a nigger

Unread 09-12-2003, 10:06 PM   #16 (permalink)

Titan, to bring up a pointlessly old argument, When you reply to someone's post, you obviously care. Or at least a little bit. Now, I think you are mistaking not caring for caring in a negative way. There is definitely a difference between the two. When you reply by insulting me, it becomes apparent that what I said obviously motivated you to voice your angry/annoyed opinion of my rant. Thus proving that you did care. But no hard feelings.

Anyway, I just thought I would add one obviously large plus about Illinois: No Fucking Mexicans.

At most, I have seen 2 in my school, which has around 3200 kids. It's kind of nice.

Unread 09-12-2003, 11:24 PM   #17 (permalink)

Demitri is on a distinguished road
I don't see why anyone would give a shit. With this post what have you done? You told us that you hate warsaw. Wow congrats i'm happy for you.

If you fuck with the Dog, the Dog is going to fuck with you.
Demitri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2003, 02:03 PM   #18 (permalink)

Cared, car·ing, cares. v.
1. To be concerned or interested.

You're right, by the actual definition of care, I did care - about making fun of you for being a refuck, not about what you had to say you fucking shit-brick.

Unread 09-13-2003, 06:43 PM   #19 (permalink)

Cool

Woohoo!! I was right afterall!

Well, thanks for at least being a good sport and admitting that you were completely fucking wrong!

Unread 09-14-2003, 07:41 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
See Titan, obviously you care about my self justifications if you wasted your time replying to my post.
Quote:
Originally posted by Titan:
You're right, by the actual definition of care, I did care - about making fun of you for being a refuck, not about what you had to say you fucking shit-brick.
It's too bad about you forgetting what you originally said.

Unread 09-15-2003, 08:54 PM   #21 (permalink)

It's too bad you don't realize that their are several aspects to the word "care". You cared in a negative way, but nonetheless, you cared. Therefore my posts corroborate with each other.

Unread 09-15-2003, 09:30 PM   #22 (permalink)

No.
I realize that you can be concerned or interested in a negative way.
You said originally that I cared about your "self justifications", which I didn't. I cared about making fun of you, which I have already explained 400 mother fucking times. DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND YET?

Quote:
It's too bad you don't realize that their are several aspects to the word "care".
It's too bad you don't realize how to spell "there".

[ September 15, 2003, 07:31 PM: Message edited by: Titan ]

Unread 09-24-2003, 06:00 PM   #23 (permalink)

Anway.. Caring about making fun of me and caring about my self justifications are definitely directly linked. I see your stupid ass point, but I'm not gonna admit defeat on this one.

[ September 25, 2003, 07:43 PM: Message edited by: ProfessorNumber ]

Unread 09-24-2003, 07:05 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Caring about making fun of me and caring about my self justifications are definitely directly linked.
Wow... thanks for that.