Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > Rants

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-23-2004, 08:34 PM   #76 (permalink)
Bokononist

Internets: 11801
Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by rla128:
...I don't think girls should be looked at as sexual objects to lust after...
So what you're saying is that women are not primarily sexual objects to lust after? How can you be attracted to a woman in one way, but not in a sexual way? Physical appearances are most often the base for the beginning of any relationship. If you're attracted to her physically, it means you're attracted to her sexually, if not, then you have a thing for ugly girls, which is still a physical attraction which once again proves my point. You can't not be attracted to a girl sexually and still be attracted to her, it's like a double negative or something of the kind. It's really confusing trying to put it into words, but I think you get the drift.

There are few who can, however, do that, and they are a very skilled crowd. Those people, while mentioned a few times already, are homosexuals. I hate to break it to you, but it's true.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand." |vonnegut
Fruitacious B is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2004, 08:38 PM   #77 (permalink)

Internets: 10
underwater is on a distinguished road
so are you saying that you lust after me? motherfucker.....

We can dance if we want to, we can leave your friends behind, because your friends don't dance and if they don't dance then they're no friends of mine.
underwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2004, 08:40 PM   #78 (permalink)
Bokononist

Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know, am I? I can sure as hell tell you that rla doesn't know if he does, or he does know, but doesn't want to come out about it.

Unread 07-23-2004, 08:43 PM   #79 (permalink)

yeah. it's great having the world's biggest smartass for a boyfriend. really. just grand.

We can dance if we want to, we can leave your friends behind, because your friends don't dance and if they don't dance then they're no friends of mine.
Unread 07-24-2004, 12:29 AM   #80 (permalink)
We still believe.

Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus
Penis.

I enjoy knives and fire.
Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2004, 02:15 AM   #81 (permalink)
Ish...

silver and cold is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to silver and cold
Well I'm glad to know Prof. thinks I'm ugly. It makes my day.

the killer in me is the killer in you.
silver and cold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2004, 02:57 AM   #82 (permalink)
We still believe.

Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
You saw me half naked, hahahahahahaha.
Ok, sorry.

I enjoy knives and fire.
Unread 07-24-2004, 03:03 AM   #83 (permalink)

cough man is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by underwater:
yeah. it's great having the world's biggest smartass for a boyfriend. really. just grand.
Tell me about it.

I hope you enjoy living on top of the world, when you die knowing you lived your life on your knees.
cough man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2004, 03:06 AM   #84 (permalink)

well silver, you just have to understand..

A. his ego shows us that he probably thinks that he's the most gorgeous person on earth. there is not one person who could take that #1 spot.

and B. you would probably have to be male for him to be attracted to you. after all, he is quite the homosexual. aren't his temper tantrums a big clue? professor number = insecurity + temper tantrums = homosexual.

Unread 07-24-2004, 03:08 AM   #85 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by cough man:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by underwater:
Tell me about it.</font>[/quote]are you trying to tell me that you have a smartass boyfriend too?! OMG, LIKE, we could TOTALLY be friends 'n' stuff!!!!

unless of course, your smartass boyfriend is my smartass boyfriend. then i'd have to kill you.

Unread 07-24-2004, 03:12 AM   #86 (permalink)
We still believe.

Uhm. Strange.

I enjoy knives and fire.
Unread 07-24-2004, 03:20 AM   #87 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by underwater:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by cough man:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by underwater:
Tell me about it.</font>[/quote]are you trying to tell me that you have a smartass boyfriend too?! OMG, LIKE, we could TOTALLY be friends 'n' stuff!!!!

unless of course, your smartass boyfriend is my smartass boyfriend. then i'd have to kill you.
</font>[/quote]Ask your smartass boyfriend.

I hope you enjoy living on top of the world, when you die knowing you lived your life on your knees.
Unread 07-24-2004, 03:24 AM   #88 (permalink)

*glare* smartass.

Unread 07-24-2004, 03:31 AM   #89 (permalink)

Actually I am not aware of the IQ level of my ass. I suppose I could ask it

*Asks his ass*

Wow, thats just what I thought! It told me it's a goddamn genius.

[ July 24, 2004, 01:33 AM: Message edited by: cough man ]

Unread 07-24-2004, 03:09 PM   #90 (permalink)
MURICAN

Internets: 250185
DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute
For Shameful Transgressions
Send a message via AIM to DJ FC
I think biotches are hot!!!

The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them.
DJ FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2004, 03:25 PM   #91 (permalink)
Another Brick in the Wall

rla128 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rla128 Send a message via AIM to rla128 Send a message via MSN to rla128 Send a message via Yahoo to rla128
I was at first attracted to my girlfriend not because of her looks, but her personality. Her personality was attractive.

And is a smile sexual?

Attractiveness isn't just a sexual thing.
rla128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2004, 12:53 AM   #92 (permalink)
We still believe.

Quote:
Originally posted by rla128:
I like hardcore anal. In my ass.

I enjoy knives and fire.
Unread 07-25-2004, 06:08 PM   #93 (permalink)

manaeguy is on a distinguished road
smart girls are usually not to apealing abd faraway sound bright wish I had a pic of her to decide ?
manaeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2004, 12:05 AM   #94 (permalink)

Internets: 284753
Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute
you don't sound too bright
Saint DH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2004, 02:11 AM   #95 (permalink)

there is an edit button and (or maybe you prefer abd) please don't hesitate to use it.

Unread 07-26-2004, 11:20 AM   #96 (permalink)

farawayfromhere is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by manaeguy:
smart girls are usually not to apealing abd faraway sound bright wish I had a pic of her to decide ?
So are you assuming that if I am intelligent that I am probably not that attractive. Please tell me you are not one of those guys who would rather have a hot moronic girlfriend, than a hot intelligent one.

"I always tell the girls never take it seriously. If you never take it seriously then you never get hurt. If you never get hurt then you always have fun, and if you ever get lonely you can just go to the record store and visit your friends."
farawayfromhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2004, 12:33 PM   #97 (permalink)

alkaline_trio- is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to alkaline_trio-
i agree with frutacious.

in case you haven't heard im sick and tired of trying i wish you would take my radio to bathe with you, plugged in and ready to fall
alkaline_trio- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2004, 06:16 PM   #98 (permalink)
Roscoe P. Coldchain

Internets: 1425
StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of
I agree with Orgazmo.

LEGALIZE CRIME!
StabMaster Arson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-27-2004, 05:57 AM   #99 (permalink)

i agree with me.

Unread 07-27-2004, 02:46 PM   #100 (permalink)
Bokononist

I agree with jesus.....hehe