View Single Post
Unread 05-25-2005, 12:32 AM   #2 (permalink)
AcTivE
1 thing leads to another.
 
AcTivE's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 2,012
Internets: -2654
AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts
Post

I don't hate anyone. As soon as I decide to hate someone, I would be stepping out of love. As soon as I step outside of love, I open myself up to taking offense to things.

I realize that I could never understand what it is to live in love, unless I stopped hating. So I've done my best to do so. After all, hating just makes me pissed off.

I would also like to make a comment that I thoroughly enjoy most of your posts. I'm glad you've stumbled across Nubblies.

{edit} Do you care to explain your personal reasoning behind this extreme hatred? Certainly if I am doing something to offend you--I will absolutely consider changing the way I post. That is...if it makes sense to me. "Your gay", and you "post stupid shit", are not thought out reasons, at least to me.

[ May 25, 2005, 04:10 AM: Message edited by: AcTivE ]

___________________

3:o) horned creatures...wat wat
___________________
AcTivE is offline   Reply With Quote