View Single Post
Unread 10-21-2003, 01:58 AM   #9 (permalink)
the_butcher
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: ::: the recesses of my mind :::
Posts: 1,023
Internets: 10
the_butcher is on a distinguished road
Post

First of all, Schroeder, fuck you. You try to push your god-fearing, Jesus-loving bullshit on us all the time. Don't try to talk about pushing ideals on people you fucking hypocrite.

Second of all, VOL, they are taking the drug for popularity? Get your head out of your ass.

Lastly, I know people who have done this many a time and not been affected mentally. While I have never done it myself, I see no harm in letting other people do it. However, I wouldn't trust pills that I didn't know what's in them.

As for funny chin and her friends, fuck all those girls. They'd smoke cat shit if they thought it would get them high.

| bite the bullet and swallow lead |
the_butcher is offline   Reply With Quote