View Single Post
Unread 04-27-2004, 06:09 PM   #15 (permalink)
cough man
Senior Member
 
cough man's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: A Gunslinging Generation
Posts: 333
Internets: 10
cough man is on a distinguished road
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Pliedes:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by DJ FC:
White trash is a mental thing.
It's not about what you have, it's about not making the best, or even much at all, with what you've got.
It's not having a pickup truck.
It's letting it rust, and never cleaning it, and thinking you are the shit; when really you just smell like shit because you don't shower.
Well put.</font>[/quote]DJ FC hit it on the nose and broke it
I am a fucking hilljack for double posting. I am a white trash piece of shit and should be killed along with these other white trash mother fuckers.

[ May 03, 2004, 01:40 PM: Message edited by: Trout Sniffer ]

I hope you enjoy living on top of the world, when you die knowing you lived your life on your knees.
cough man is offline   Reply With Quote