View Single Post
Unread 12-09-2002, 02:51 AM   #10 (permalink)
St. Anky
Senior Member
 
St. Anky's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 1,581
Internets: 6603
St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute
Post

I was gonna start a new rant for this, but I figured I'd try and bring some more response to this one.

Ever think and wonder how long we actually spend driving? Seriously, by the time we're 70, we will at least have been spending a couple of years (add up the total time in car) driving. That for me is a shitty thought. I dont want to look back and realize I spent so much time driving in a fucking car when i would rather be sitting at home on nubblies.

If only we could increase speed limits, get shitty drivers who cause traffic jams (accidents, etc.) off the road, and find a more efficient road system, then we could live our lives to the fullest. Or at least not on the road...
St. Anky is offline   Reply With Quote