View Single Post
Unread 10-08-2005, 07:55 PM   #26 (permalink)
ur my bitch
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: NY
Posts: 540
Internets: 406
ur my bitch is just really nice ur my bitch is just really nice ur my bitch is just really nice ur my bitch is just really nice ur my bitch is just really nice
Post

Quote:
and yeah, greg only started training in 2001 but was competing in 98
no dickwad. I trained one class in 1994 as I was in Colorado for a point fighting tournament, that;s right nigga, POINT fighting. Tag like a champ. I did one more class when I moved to Colorado in 1995. I was at a karate tournament in 1995, and I was signed up for what they called, Light Continuous kickboxing. Basically kickbooxing for one round, single elimination with 16 oz gloves. I was in my kickboxing gear when someone said BJJ competition is about to start and whomever wants to sign up can do so....so I signed up and competed.

A year later, 1996, at another karate tournament, I signed up and competed, without doing more BJJ. I was in full kickboxing training only at that time. But I did BJJ competition to pass the time.

No more BJJ until October, 2001.

Not my fault it only took me 3 yrs of part time trainig to get my purple. I;m a bad mother fucker, what can I say?
ur my bitch is offline   Reply With Quote