Thread: Comigasm
View Single Post
Unread 01-29-2003, 01:42 AM   #10 (permalink)
Titan
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 3,698
Internets: 10
Titan is on a distinguished road

Post



1. Gramps, I noticed you have been walking around with your hand in your pocket all day, and you haven't taken it out once. On top of that, it looks like you're shaking something around in there.

2. Well my dear boy, do you remember that your grandmother had breast cancer and lost both of her breasts, and then lost her tongue in that unfortunate mouse trap accident? And did you father ever tell you that grandma has no vaginal opening?

3. The reason I ask is because ever since all these unfortunate things have happened I have been unable to receive any type of sexual pleasure from your grandmother and I have to resort to pleasuring myself with my hand through my pants pocket all day long, it calms my nerves.

4. At least he doesn't force me in there anymore...


Chuck: Yeah, there is a little space on the end of your URL that shouldn't be there.



[This message has been edited by Titan (edited January 28, 2003).]
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote