Thread: Da Vinci Code
View Single Post
Unread 05-22-2006, 08:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
Orgazmo
COME ON YOU YANKS
 
Orgazmo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Indiana
Posts: 15,728
Internets: 311447
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
Default

Just got back from the motherfucker and I have a lot of similar thoughts.

From what I read in other peoples' reviews, those that saw the film after reading the book were quite disappointed. Having a fear of real reading, I haven't touched the book...and, much like Bastard, found myself very into the storyline.

I'll more than agree about the constant twists tip-toeing on the borderline between "christ that's cool" and cheesy; however, in the end, it definitely worked and delivered a hell of a tale.

I'd recommend it.
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote