Thread: Brock Lesnar?
View Single Post
Unread 02-03-2008, 05:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
BigDongedHoe
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck
 
BigDongedHoe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 3,704
Internets: 55974
BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute

Default

In such a weak division I think there is no question he could be top 5... could you name 15 better heavyweights right now? I'm not sure I could. As physically strong as he is I think there's no question he could have another 7 or 8 good years left. Hell he almost TKO'd Mir last night.

There's life and then there is Cubs baseball, it's a chore to seperate the two.

Last edited by BigDongedHoe; 02-04-2008 at 12:40 AM.
BigDongedHoe is offline   Reply With Quote