Thread: Brock Lesnar?
View Single Post
Unread 11-05-2008, 10:31 PM   #13 (permalink)
vaga1220 *
*Dislikes ham
Senior Member
 
vaga1220's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: HELL 666
Posts: 1,518
Internets: 60790
vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Cro Cop is defiantly a has been but I think he could still ko a guy with as shitty stand up as Lesnar. Lesnar would take Monson down where he would then get sub'd in short order... I think. I can't really say for sure because Monson isn't exactly grate off his back.

Putting the sensual in non-consensual.
vaga1220 is offline   Reply With Quote