Thread: Brock Lesnar?
View Single Post
Unread 11-06-2008, 01:20 AM   #15 (permalink)
BigDongedHoe
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck
 
BigDongedHoe's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 3,704
Internets: 55974
BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute

Default

I'll be honest, Shaw and I talked on the phone for a good 15 min. before watching Urijah Faber get knocked out and he has some sort of hard-on for Arvloski. I did at one point but his last few fights have been boring as hell. I used to be big in his camp but I truly believe Lesnar would really have his way with Arvloski.

I think he'd take Monson for the very reason that once he got him on the ground and mounted there's not shit Monson would do.

There's life and then there is Cubs baseball, it's a chore to seperate the two.
BigDongedHoe is offline   Reply With Quote