Thread: Nubblies Cribs
View Single Post
Unread 12-29-2008, 03:20 PM   #90 (permalink)
StabMaster Arson
Roscoe P. Coldchain
 
StabMaster Arson's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Stabbin Cabin
Posts: 2,759
Internets: 1425
StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcTivE View Post
nope, I need someone that can code...or this dude to hook me up with the new version of the program his partner made (which he said he will do). And it's actually waaay over $1,000 now. talked to him on Sunday 3/4ths of way through day and he was over $3,500.

i'm not too worried about calling people names that give themselves the name "Stabmaster Arson", and the title "TheFreshPrinceOfDarkness", not really someone I'd care to associate with, ever, actually.
awww, you're cute. let me wrap the world up and put a big bow on it for you.

are you saying that you don't want to be my friend, briz? I simply don't know what I'd do if you didn't want to be my friend.

LEGALIZE CRIME!
StabMaster Arson is offline   Reply With Quote