View Single Post
Unread 01-08-2009, 08:13 PM   #10 (permalink)
ninjaface
Level 20 Holothetan
 
ninjaface's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Space
Posts: 5,245
Internets: 210144
ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute

Default

I guess since blonde re-purposed this thread (from having none to having one) I will join in...

Why is it that every so often someone uses the phrase "mobile phone"? I thought we were past that. Am I just experiencing a regional difference? Like how some people call an ATM a "cash station" (which I think sounds fucking dumb)?
ninjaface is offline   Reply With Quote