View Single Post
Unread 01-30-2009, 09:41 AM   #41 (permalink)
TwoBlackEyes
Been told twice
 
TwoBlackEyes's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 312
Internets: 1299
TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landing Strip View Post
Fair enough.

It is interesting that you assume I have a penis [unless you were using your pronoun unknowingly, I don't really care], as I have no indication of sex.
I find it interesting that you don't understand that the masculine gender is the default in the English language.
TwoBlackEyes is offline   Reply With Quote