View Single Post
Unread 02-26-2009, 11:26 AM   #2 (permalink)
vaga1220 *
*Dislikes ham
Senior Member
 
vaga1220's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: HELL 666
Posts: 1,518
Internets: 60790
vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute
Default

How the hell did you find out about this? Also BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Take that you stupid cunt. Oh my ass, could it have been cunt cancer?

I don't think I've got the package yet, I'll check at the office later. You never know with those fuck muzzles.

Putting the sensual in non-consensual.
vaga1220 is offline   Reply With Quote