View Single Post
Unread 03-06-2009, 04:36 PM   #26 (permalink)
SittinOnDubsWGW
I make bad decisions.
 
SittinOnDubsWGW's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: The Desert
Posts: 3,018
Internets: 108015
SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to SittinOnDubsWGW
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly Bastard View Post
Chicago to South Korea for $780 buying your ticket just one week in advance sounded like a steal to me.
This is more along the line of my thoughts as well.

I would've expected to be about twice what he spent. But I haven't looked much into flights other than San Diego, Oklahoma, Texas, Vegas and Ohio recently. haha
SittinOnDubsWGW is offline   Reply With Quote