View Single Post
Unread 05-06-2009, 10:36 AM   #1 (permalink)
Mr. Blonde
Spice Master
 
Mr. Blonde's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
Default Living Wills of Nubblies.net Members

After reading what I posted about the lady who got the face transplant, I decided that if I ever got shot in the face and was going to end up like that I'd just rather not live. This goes along with previous thoughts of being handicapped from the waist down or worse, I'd probably be better off just being dead. Then I thought about how lazy I am and don't want to make a will. Then I thought about Terry Schiavo and how they made some big deal about her making a verbal statement to her husband to take her off life support if some shit like that ever happens and it holding up in court. Then I thought, if they make it verbal, then certainly if I post on a message board and something terribly incapacitating were to happen to me I would like to think at least one of you douchebags could point the authorities here, to read my message to future doctors and decision-makers. I don't know the legality of something like this, at all, but hey, its much easier than calling an actual lawyer.

Without further ado, I present to you my short and sweet living will.

I, Mr. Blonde, upon being victim to any sort of terribly disfiguring accident, a severe paralyzing accident (paraplegic or worse), or rendered mentally braindead or suffering mental damage and incapable of recovering to my current state, wish to be taken off life support and die.

Also, I wish for my computer to be given to Nubblies member Bald Nerd; any and all of my other possessions should pass to my parents to distribute, keep, or sell.

I approve this message

Last edited by Mr. Blonde; 05-06-2009 at 10:38 AM.
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote