Thread: Drunk Things!
View Single Post
Unread 05-12-2009, 12:41 PM   #718 (permalink)
Cocktooth
Senior Member
 
Cocktooth's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Warsaw
Posts: 4,220
Internets: 124047
Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

Default

I was blacked out fucked up last night. Here is the story. I was outside enjoying the nice weather. I yelled at a guy that appeared to be Daniel Meza. Apparently that offends mexicans in this town. Old balls mexican walked over to where I was sitting. He brought his two sons with him that appeared to have called each other to see what to wear. Shit got a lil heated and I simply explained to them that wearing the same clothing wasn't acceptable. One swung, and I swung back. It was pretty much me against the 2 younger ones. Old balls got in the way once. If there were judges, I would have won the round 30-28. God it felt good to hit someone in the face again!

P.S. My right hand is still swollen a bit, but the tooth mark on my left has calmed down a bunch from last night. I found out this morning that they guys didn't get arrested. Apparently I told the cops I didn't want to press charges and they were let go.

Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
Cocktooth is offline   Reply With Quote