View Single Post
Unread 05-13-2009, 09:36 AM   #2165 (permalink)
Mr. Blonde
Spice Master
 
Mr. Blonde's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
Default

I have a zune and briefly considered getting the Zune pass before I realized wait, they still don't give you shit. Mine works just as good as an ipod, still download all my shit illegally doesn't come in faggotty colors and I can still be anti mac. Heyoooooooooo



http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=842_1242156596
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote