View Single Post
Unread 07-06-2009, 06:45 PM   #18 (permalink)
Repugnant Abomination
Almost there...
 
Repugnant Abomination's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 5,979
Internets: 164547
Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute
Default

You stay away from me, you.

Malibu,

Call me crazy, call me a hopeless romantic, but I really do feel a connection. I look at your pictures and I see a young girl hardened by the world who puts on a tough, jaded front, but underneath she's yearning for something more - for someone more - and I can be that someone.

The last time these brutes ran you off I was crushed, and it took a long time for me to be all right. Please don't make me go through that again.
Repugnant Abomination is offline   Reply With Quote