View Single Post
Unread 10-21-2009, 06:34 PM   #147 (permalink)
Dent
Lost in Hilbert Spice
 
Dent's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Surrounded by knaves and fools
Posts: 3,524
Internets: 183146
Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute
Default

*sigh*

When trying to edit in the sexbox (I don't want ID to cry or anything)
edit works on everything else, besides the latest sex where I only see like half the sentence.
i'm guessing its something to do with the ' ' ' 's

Here's a screenshot, I know it looks like I just deleted some of the sentence, but I didn't
.



Edit : I understand that it doesn't work even if I did try and edit, but this is clearly a serious problem, what if I wanted to keep the latter half of the sentence?

Last edited by Dent; 10-21-2009 at 06:36 PM.
Dent is offline   Reply With Quote