View Single Post
Unread 05-16-2010, 10:44 AM   #3 (permalink)
DJ FC
MURICAN
 
DJ FC's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Virginia
Posts: 5,136
Internets: 253094
DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute
For Shameful Transgressions
Send a message via AIM to DJ FC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Blonde View Post
I'm liking the Nubblies AMA's.

DJFC, why do you seem so much different online than you are (or used to be, as I haven't seen you in probably 4 years now) in person? In hindsight, I feel like you "dumbed yourself" down a lot in social settings to get along with other people; it seems as if you were sitting on a wealth of knowledge.
Ummmm what knowledge? And when's the last time you picked up a girl by playing Jeopardy with them?

Next question please.


The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them.
DJ FC is offline   Reply With Quote