View Single Post
Unread 05-16-2010, 02:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
DJ FC
MURICAN
 
DJ FC's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Virginia
Posts: 5,136
Internets: 253094
DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute
For Shameful Transgressions
Send a message via AIM to DJ FC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dent View Post
Whats it like not having to worry about money when buying (to you) small things?

And would you trade it to not be a mutant?
The amount of money you have and the prices of goods is always relative to each other and their impact on your life changes with your lifestyle. For me small things are essentially free. I dont consider the impact of a Sprite Zero from a convenience store, if I'm thirsty I grab it and drink it. In the same way you'd grab one that was already in your house. I now do the same for all drinks in a bar, etc. Although bottles of vodka in da club can set u back and make you go "ouch".

And No: I like being a mutant.


The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them.
DJ FC is offline   Reply With Quote