View Single Post
Unread 11-24-2010, 03:26 PM   #40 (permalink)
f3lix
Gangnam Style
 
f3lix's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: DH's Massage Parlor
Posts: 6,383
Internets: 213510
f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute

For Shameful Transgressions
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaw View Post
Actually, I signed up before that. I just don't want to ruin it for all the people that said they won't participate if I do. I'm a team player fuckface.
A team player gets the job done for the team and leaves individual problems aside. When it came to Secret Santa, you were the opposite of a team player.

I'd also like to set odds that Shaw pays UB the $100 by year's end at 5:1.
f3lix is offline   Reply With Quote