Thread: Rant of the Day
View Single Post
Unread 12-27-2010, 04:15 PM   #606 (permalink)
Fruitacious B
Bokononist
 
Fruitacious B's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2003
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 2,595
Internets: 11801
Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute

Default

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly Bastard View Post
Yea I can invision it. Granite, I feel bad for him though. Guy can't catch a brake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by f3lix View Post
Post of the month.
If you include the follow up (seen below), I'd say you're right.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaw View Post
ZMG. You spelled words wrong. Granted and break. Silly Ginger.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand." |vonnegut
Fruitacious B is offline   Reply With Quote