View Single Post
Unread 01-04-2011, 02:15 PM   #3202 (permalink)
Ugly Bastard
Senior Member
 
Ugly Bastard's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 13,643
Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Default

LOL!!! Too good!! "Uhh ma'am, can I take your number or uhh... see your driver's license?" LOL... WTF?! It's totally benign though. Creepy, for sure. But benign. I hope the league doesn't do anything about this. Just let it go imo. I never did get the fascination with feet.
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote