Thread: Veganism
View Single Post
Unread 02-17-2011, 04:44 AM   #80 (permalink)
Mr. Blonde
Spice Master
 
Mr. Blonde's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Pretty good lecture on the topic. If you guys can make it past his initial lecturing style and the first 25 minutes he starts to get real fucking convincing. I'm not about to throw out the bacon and cheese I have and the fact I can't eat any wheat products limits a lot I can do, but this is the first time I've ever thought about vegetarian/veganism to this extent.


Last edited by Mr. Blonde; 02-17-2011 at 04:57 AM.
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote