Thread: I'm in Spain
View Single Post
Unread 02-23-2011, 09:20 AM   #36 (permalink)
Ugly Bastard
Senior Member
 
Ugly Bastard's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 13,643
Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SittinOnDubsWGW View Post
Awesome trip reports from Kremlin and AP.

I plan on being in Spain with the GF in early July. The plan is to start in Ibiza, where one of her friends is a resident DJ and a friend from Paris is going to meet us. I want to hit Pamplona for the San Fermin Festival while I'm there to run with the bulls and see some bullfighting.
I can see you doing every single one of those things as if it already happened and I was there watching.
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote